Cranberry-Pecan Cheese Balls
Adapted from the Cheese Log recipe from the side of a Lucerne Reduced Fat Milk carton and inspired by Mom It Forward and The Kitchn
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 0 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: 16 pops
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Combine the pecans and cranberries in a shallow dish.
- Mix the cream cheese, feta, Swiss and honey in a food processor until it’s combined. Measure out the cheese mixture a tablespoon at a time and roll each spoonful into a ball with the palms of your hands. Then roll each ball into the pecan-cranberry mixture, coating all sides evenly. Place each ball on a tray lined with parchment or waxed paper. Cover the tray in plastic wrap and transfer it to the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- Remove the tray from refrigerator 15 minutes before serving