This is super simple, but here is how to turn Starbucks bottles into glass craft bottles:
1. Drink or pour out the frappuccino.
2. Peel the labels off the front and back of the bottles. They should come off easily, but some residue may be left behind from the adhesive. We’ll get to that in the next step.
3. Spray the goo gone over the sticky adhesive left on bottle and scrub with sponge.
4. Once you have removed all sticky adhesive, wash bottles thoroughly in warm soapy water.
5. Let dry, and decorate.
6. Display your new glass bottles with cute paper straws (found mine at http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePartyFairy )